We encourage publishers using Prebid to update to version 6.27 or newer to take advantage of several upcoming identity updates for PubMatic’s Identity Hub. There are several benefits from migrating to a newer version of Prebid, such as:
Enhanced identifier capabilities:
- Lexicon ID support and usage: Driving 3-5% increased publisher monetization in early tests (PubMatic support coming soon)
- Shared ID support and usage: Open source and ready for Prebid mobile customers
More monetization benefits:
- New real-time data modules: (1plusX RTD and Topics FPD) pass more signals within the bidding object
- New bidder additions: Taboo adapter, Video Heroes, Alkimi Bid Adapter, Colossus Bid Adapter, Mediaspniper, DistroScale, Biddo, and Yandex
- General enhancements to bidders for optimized monetization
- Local storage: Publishers choose which bidders can use local storage. This helps publishers ensure bidders are managing data in a privacy compliant way
Please follow the steps here to upgrade to version 6.27 of Prebid.
Stay tuned for more information regarding Identity Hub updates. Please reach out here to the PubMatic team with any questions.