BRAIN.MEDIA BOOSTS AUDIENCE ADDRESSABILITY RATE WITH PUBMATIC PRIVATE MARKETPLACES
BRAIN.MEDIA is a data enrichment platform based in the Nordics that provides data-driven insights for businesses to maximise the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
STORY BEHIND THE SUCCESS
Brain Nordic provides publishers, such as Stampen Media, with effective data strategy solutions that enable them to provide compelling propositions for advertisers to reach audiences at scale and maximise the effectiveness of ad budgets through their service BRAIN.MEDIA.
Central to these solutions is audience addressability, which verifies the effectiveness of audience targeting. Due to the industry-wide deprecation of third-party cookies, Brain Nordic sought a partner to help them update their technology for a cookieless world.
Brain Nordic identified PubMatic’s Private Marketplaces (PMPs) as the best solution to achieve their technology goals: increasing scale, improve targeting and enhancing data security transaction infrastructure.
- Before setting up the PMPs, privacy and GDPR was at the center of focus. Brain Nordic identified existing technologies within the PubMatic platform that could be used in a secure way to maximize user integrity.
- The integration required the BRAIN.MEDIA platform to pass the data on page view to PubMatic. After positive initial tests with contextual information, this evolved to include user data such as category and user attributes.
- Once ready to go, deployment to activation with the BRAIN.MEDIA platform took only a matter of hours.
- The PubMatic team then created PMP deals and passed the deals to buyers across the PubMatic exchange via deal IDs that could be transacted on immediately.
- After using PubMatic PMPs, the BRAIN.MEDIA platform doubled the targeting base to 70% and increased the audience addressability rate to 97%.